quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2013

Can I have your attention please?

Hello my dear friends and people that I don't know that may come here.

I have been silent for a while, and also for a while I made a decision and today is the day I am letting you know.

I am closing my shop.

For 7 years now I have been crafting and investing on my business, but lately it's not fun anymore.
Maybe when it's fun again I'll be back :)

I want to thank you all for your support over these years, it has been an amazing experience! I met so many wonderful people, sold to wonderful costumers and had loads of fun at craft fairs!

To thank you I'm having a clearance sale on my shop

  
I have more items that have expired and I haven't renew them, so I'll be posting those over these days.

Thank you again, good luck and I'll be seeing you!

Have a fluffy new year!

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Não posso dizer que não tenho pena, mas todos nós temos o nosso ritmo e as coisas só fazem sentido enquanto fizerem sentido para nós próprios :) Desejo-te tudo de bom, que 2013 seja um excelente ano!
Beijinhos

Annuk disse...

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about this, but I'm sure you must have good reasons for your decision. I hope that although closing your online shop, you will go on making your wonderful creations! Keep the creative flame alive! Best wishes!
Anna