quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

Better Photos - Using a Live Model

This is a continuation for the last post I wrote on this subject.
I found some new inspiring photos I want to show you! This time, rings only.
Rings are not that hard to model, if you have pretty hands! I find these beautiful!



 From katrinshine

From JustColor

I have been trying to enhance my photos, and tried this bracelet with a live model:


Will keep trying harder and harder until I get good results! Until then, I'll be updating you :)


2 comentários:

Nauli disse...

Very pretty handmodel photos. But I remember I have put your turquoise orange ring in my treasury some days ago and it was a hand model photo an looks awesome! So, I assume, you're good already!

APO (Bem-Trapilho) disse...

olá! já há muito que por aqui nao passava. mas fico contente por ver que as tuas criações continuam maravilhosas. esta pulseira está linda!
bjinhos e obrigada por passares no bom feeling.