terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

Welcome back!

Yes, I'm welcoming myself back.

My first real true vacations since.. well.. a long time ago.
I had fun. Extra extra super fun. Not fun at all? To come back to work :)
I'll get used to it I guess.

In the meantime.. I told you I would have my new shiny Summer Collection 2011 up and running by June 13th.
I lied.
I'm getting to it, slowly.... Sorry, but I guess I'm still on vacations mode :)

You can go and take a peek at the shop, there's a facebook album too. There're a couple of new things listed and I'll be listing more in the next few days.

I was actually going to post a photo or two. Even write this in Portuguese. But I'm too lazy.

See you soon, oh fluffy ones!

5 comentários:

StaroftheEast disse...

You have an extremly empty shop, fill it up!! *looks very scary*
;)
Welcome back, Ana!

RitaJC disse...

Welcome back Ana!
No pics from the vacation? :(

Nauli disse...

Hi, welcome back! We understand. It's so difficult for us to come back from vacation, too. But warm welcomes can help :)

Erika Price disse...

As long as you had a good time! Can't wait to see the photos :) Erika Price Jewelry

Ruby Clover disse...

Ana I LOVE the new stuff! Where did you go on vacation, I see a desert pic but have no clue where it is :) Looks hot!