terça-feira, 22 de março de 2011

Once a Year...

Every year, on the first day of Spring, I send an email to a very particular list I have on my Gmail account, wishing everyone a Happy Spring.
I call it the "Anual Mail".
I don't like Christmas very much, not a religious person, I hate when it's my birthday, so I have Spring to celebrate.
I've been sending this email for a long long time. Even when the list had about 10 people, because almost anyone had email.

Once you get on that list, you'll get the email every year.
Two years ago I removed a person from that list, because we're not friends anymore.
Last year I removed another because she passed away.
This year... I had to remove another one.
But you know what?
I always add at least 5 or 6 more to that list every year.
Some go, but a lot of new friends come in.
And that's a good thing.

So, Happy Spring! I hope you enjoy it, I know I will :)

4 comentários:

JK disse...

Happy spring to you, Nanouke! Catch as much of sun as you can:)

InQueue disse...

Happy spring to you too! Lovely idea... keep up with your mails! Love that bunny!!

DemyBlackDesign disse...

I think Happy spring is an amazing idea! I know that on spring all I do is going to be good.

Mitsy / ArtMind disse...

Please add me to the list, fluffy! :)