segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2008

For the home

It has been a long time since my last post, life has been hectic, and.. well, I've been lazy.
No classes for a week now, it feels so good to have my old routine back! I mean, sleeping through weekends and not having to go to Lisbon every day... But, soon this laziness must be stopped, as I have 9 papers due next month, and one exam coming soon...

Some things have happen these last few days, some of them good, some of them not so good, but the greatest thing was getting my Secret Santa Gift from the EST team, my Secret Santa was Matchstickgirl aka Enchantedpond, and she sent me my favorite photograph from her shop, I LOVE IT!!!
I'm going to take pictures, I promise, but I tried and all of them came out blurry!
I'm going to hang my photo in my future house. And speaking of houses, today was furniture picking day and so I felt inspired to select a few of my favorites "for home".

I'll be back soon, I promise.
And sorry, no Portuguese this time, I told you, this laziness..

I love tea pots!


by soule


I also like to drink coffee.. :)
by baileydoesntbark




by attiahome

I also want to show you some tables and other decor for the home, but that's going to be a next time, I have to go to bed...

4 comentários:

Mitsy / ArtMind disse...

I hope the good things balanced out the bad things, Nanouke, that is the easiest way to deal with things...
Goodluck on the 9 papers & exams - I'm still finding you very brave!

Carol Dean Sharpe disse...

Ana, may 2009 bring you much happiness and success and ENERGY! :D I admire you so for going to graduate school! *hugs*

Greet disse...

Enjoy the lazyness now and you'll have lots of enery to finish the papers! Your teapot finds are gorgeous!

Unknown disse...

Oh I love the look of the coffee cups, but it was a dead link to the shop. :-(